Eligibility, Recruitment, Selection, Enrollment, Attendance
The purpose of this committee is to ensure that PSESD Early Learning ERSEA policies and procedures are equitable and meet federal and state Performance Standards.
- Ensure recruitment plans geographically capture families in our priority populations.
- Inform the process and policies in which Early Learning selects families.
- Inform the process and policies in which Early Learning enrolls families.
- Ensure there are processes in place to meet the Attendance Policy.
- Make recommendations to Policy Council and PSESD Board of Directors regarding all ERSEA policy and procedures.
- Collaborate with Policy Council, PSESD Board of Directors, and Early Learning leaders to ensure communication and alignment with policies and standards.
- Policy Council Representatives
- Center/Site Staff
- ERSEA Coordinator
- Program Manager | Family Engagement, Mental Health, ERSEA
- Data Technicians
- Family Engagement Coaches
- Nurse Consultants
- Health, Nutrition, Safety Consultants and Coaches
- Management Systems Coordinator
Regular attendance, involvement, and participation in this committee by members is critical. ERSEA Committee members must be able to commit to 3 hours every month. Meetings typically occur on the first Wednesday of the month, 9 am - 12 pm. Please register on the Training and Meeting Calendar.