ERSEA (Eligibility, Recruitment, Selection, Enrollment, Attendance) involves the following:
- Recruiting families in priority populations to participate in the Early Learning program
- Determining and verifying eligibility by reviewing the application with the family
- Prioritizing applications and maintaining an active and up-to-date waitlist
- Selecting children or expectant mothers for enrollment in open slots throughout the program year
- Enrolling children or expectant mothers and maintaining full enrollment throughout the program year
- Tracking child attendance and partnering with families to develop healthy habits and build routines that promote regular attendance
For 2019-2020 ERSEA documents, contact Venissia Buyco.