An E-Alert is urgent PSESD Early Learning information delivered to your email. Some E-Alerts are sent to specific staff members or funding sources only. Below are E-Alerts for the current program year. Please refer to your inbox as needed.
- ECEAP Only: Site and Class Changes in ELMS
- HS/EHS Only: PIR Child & Family Data Due June 18
- Follow Up E-Alert
- Additional Languages: Amharic || Arabic || Chinese || Russian || Somali || Spanish || Vietnamese
- Paper Version
May 12, 2021: ECEAP Expansion and HS Competitive Grant
- Class Nontraditional Remote Services (NTRS) Instructions
- Site Nontraditional Remote Services (NTRS) Instructions
- Nontraditional Remote Services (NTRS) Tip Sheet
- SPAM Alert: Do Not Open Emails from MCFHC
- Change and Updates - December Center Director Meeting 12-17-20
Connector Monthly Newsletters
The Connector e-newsletter is produced monthly throughout the school year. The Connector is published on the 2nd day of the month, with some exceptions due to weekends and holidays.
For Deliverables and Monthly To-Do Lists, visit Program Administration.
- Resources to help children & families
- Parent Professional Learning Opportunities
- ERSEA enrollment expectations
- Preparing for reopening through the Health Nutrition Lens
- Top 10 important things to know and do in the first 30 days
- ASQ-3 and ASQ:SE-2 Online
- New ChildPlus enrollment process
- USDA Enrollment Forms