Early Learning Program Manual (ELPM) 2015 Revision
The 2015 revision of the Early Learning Program Manual (ELPM 2.0 for short) is now available!
What changed? See ELPM 2.0: New & Updated
- On content, contact a member of your Regional Service Delivery Team
- On the format of ELPM documents or web layout, contact
ECEAP Expansion 2015-16
Puget Sound is seeking current Early Learning subcontractors who are interested in adding or converting ECEAP slots (part day, full day or extended day) to their program. Read more about this under the "ECEAP Expansion" menu tab.
PSESD Early Learning Connector newsletter
In this Issue:
COVER STORY — Luba Bezborodnikova accepts position with DEL
WHAT'S NEW IN GENERAL
- 2014-15 Self-Assessment Results
- Preparing for Fall 2015
- DEL seeks Parent Advisory Group (PAG) members
- Site Staff Shout-Outs
WHAT'S NEW FOR CENTER DIRECTORS
- To-Do Lists/Deliverables — Center Directors
- Head Start Center Directors — June 11 HS Final Rule Meeting
- Reminder: ECEAP staff required to complete ECEAP Staff Qualifications App in MERIT by June 30
- Submitting the correct documents?
- Is your team ready to attend Starting Strong this August in Tacoma?
WHAT'S NEW IN EDUCATION
WHAT'S NEW IN FAMILY SUPPORT
- To-Do Lists/Deliverables — Family Support
- Returning C hild Applications
- ECEAP FSS only: Contact minutes while enrolling families for 2015-16
- Free financial classes for domestic violence survivors
- Mark your calendar: Seattle-King County Rssource Day is Saturday, August 29
- Seattle Native Youth Summer Program Collaborative
WHAT'S NEW IN HEALTH-NUTRITION
See ELPM 2.0: New and Updated
· On navigating the website or the format of ELPM documents, contact Kristyl Riddle ()
· On content, contact a member of your Regional Service Delivery Team